Blogs Are Stupid

Doesn't anyone believe in Dear Diary anymore? What happened to the joy of putting actual pen to paper? And why does every ordinary Jane and John think they can write well enough to burden the world with their scribblings? It’s a mystery that badly needs solving. My first entry contains my thoughts about blogging and will set your expectations. The rest will probably be stream of consciousness garbage, much like you’ll find on any other blog. Perhaps we will both come away enlightened.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Not Only Not Stupid....

...but captivating and brilliant.

If you are a blogging veteran, you are probably already familiar with this blog. It seems it has generated a lot of publicity and created quite a following. I happened upon it quite by chance one day, as I searched, fruitlessly, (or so I thought) for blogs that had some purpose, some meaning, some...soul.

What I found was a blog of uncommon and winsome beauty. It is powerful, evocative, poignant. It is at once gut wrenching, uplifting and amusing. It is uniquely and profoundly....human.

If you can read it without mentally running through your list of secrets and planning your own postcard, then I'd say its fair to presume that you have never loved, nor lost, nor lived.

Post Secrets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home