Blogs Are Stupid

Doesn't anyone believe in Dear Diary anymore? What happened to the joy of putting actual pen to paper? And why does every ordinary Jane and John think they can write well enough to burden the world with their scribblings? It’s a mystery that badly needs solving. My first entry contains my thoughts about blogging and will set your expectations. The rest will probably be stream of consciousness garbage, much like you’ll find on any other blog. Perhaps we will both come away enlightened.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Sweet, Sweet Victory

Why do I have the image of Will Ferrell in a headband and spangled leotard in my head?

Anyway...HA! Blogosphere - 1, Sister - 0. Let the games begin.

For The Love of Funny

Lavish her with your brilliance and hospitality please.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger mamatulip said…

    I just caught up on your post about your sister.

    And now I'm off to check out her blog.

    Victory is sweet!

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger flutter said…

    oh, shit! now I have to get crackalackin' on the cake I promised....

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    I literally gasped! I am so happy for her, and for you!

    Off to read her blog and send her bloggy love!

     
  • At 1:37 AM, Blogger josetteplank.com said…

    How wonderful!

    (When will the photos begin? Heh-heh-heh.)

    Just posted on your sis's blog. She's fabulous!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home