Blogs Are Stupid

Doesn't anyone believe in Dear Diary anymore? What happened to the joy of putting actual pen to paper? And why does every ordinary Jane and John think they can write well enough to burden the world with their scribblings? It’s a mystery that badly needs solving. My first entry contains my thoughts about blogging and will set your expectations. The rest will probably be stream of consciousness garbage, much like you’ll find on any other blog. Perhaps we will both come away enlightened.

Friday, August 15, 2008

So, Remember When I Said....

"GIVE IT BACK. I WASN'T DONE WITH IT YET"?

Yeah. Those words just might be coming back to bite me right in my extra large ass.



Further updates as they become available.

14 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger flutter said…

    Oh! oh. ooohhhhh....

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Um, wow.

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooookay. You can't leave us in suspense like this!

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Jess Riley said…

    I'm intrigued!

    (And thrilled you liked DS...you rock, you know that?)

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger Karen Bodkin said…

    oh this is so unfair... :)

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Bea said…

    Whoa!

    When I saw your title, I had some kind of strange idea that maybe you were talking about the Wii remote. Then I clicked through. You're not talking about the Wii, are you?

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Omigoodness.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Shelley said…

    Oh, a cliffhanger...please don't keep us in suspense too long! :)

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Girlplustwo said…

    oh my god. and i recall a post about a voracious sex drive awhile back. related? related?!?!

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Middle Girl said…

    Oh wow...just like the csi season ending dangling deet.

    Can't hardly wait. Oh wow.

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    you're just leaving everyone hanging?! wow. can't wait to hear the update!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger crazymumma said…

    well, you have been doing SOME kind of dancing obviously.

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Wow am I the only one that clicked the link......um does it mean what I think it does?

    Wow Congrats if it does!

    Remember to breathe.

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GET THE f*#@ OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope it means what I think it means?!? If so, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Your posts are so much fun to read now. It will be interesting to read what this new chapter of your life will inspire you to share..... OMG I'm so excited for you especially, AND for your readers!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home