Blogs Are Stupid

Doesn't anyone believe in Dear Diary anymore? What happened to the joy of putting actual pen to paper? And why does every ordinary Jane and John think they can write well enough to burden the world with their scribblings? It’s a mystery that badly needs solving. My first entry contains my thoughts about blogging and will set your expectations. The rest will probably be stream of consciousness garbage, much like you’ll find on any other blog. Perhaps we will both come away enlightened.

Monday, January 12, 2009

A Worthy Cause

I've been saving this little gem for a day when I had absolutely nothing of value or interest to post.

Today is that day.

Honestly, I've forgotten how I even happened upon it. I do know it was completely accidental, though a happy accident to be sure.

I'm posting it because I think it's funny. But also because, yannow? God Bless him. All the man wants to do is give.

So, on behalf of womankind, I'd like to personally thank Mr. George Leslie Kirstner III for his service and selfless dedication to what I personally consider to be a very worthy cause.

WARNING: Maybe NSFW-ish.

I give you....FREE FACE.

12 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Avalon said…

    Oh. No.

    He must be related to the sicko on 20/20 who had them videotape her big O as she was giving birth!

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Middle Girl said…

    LOL. No words.

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    now that's community service

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so..did ya sign up?

     
  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger Cheyenne said…

    Yuck

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Girlplustwo said…

    ok i totally, completely needed to laugh.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Shelley Jaffe said…

    He's got some pretty lofty pre-requisites, considering his hygiene looks a little on the dodgy side...

    And what exactly happens if you're not in town? Do you have to fly him, um, in?

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Shelley said…

    And yet, there's nothing like this for the Phoenix area. Go figure. Is it just me, or does that guy look like he could use a shower?

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com said…

    I just sent him my address. Sounds like a good deal...

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Umm....ewww. That is all.

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why is it that I want to apply -- just to see if I would get accepted or rejected. I think I would be disqualified since I probably don't fit the "young" part. Maybe I could send an old pic.LOL!

    Seriously, I think I would have to blindfold myself before I could go for it.

    I bet the increased traffic to his site is getting him all excited.

    I do like his premise though. Oh if only every man felt that way! (luckily I've had my share)

     
  • At 1:52 AM, Blogger flutter said…

    I just cackled. CACKLED!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home