Blogs Are Stupid

Doesn't anyone believe in Dear Diary anymore? What happened to the joy of putting actual pen to paper? And why does every ordinary Jane and John think they can write well enough to burden the world with their scribblings? It’s a mystery that badly needs solving. My first entry contains my thoughts about blogging and will set your expectations. The rest will probably be stream of consciousness garbage, much like you’ll find on any other blog. Perhaps we will both come away enlightened.

Friday, January 14, 2011

By Popular Request

Oh, my dear readers. How I love you. First, because you take such unabashed delight in my shame, but also because you have proven that you are a bunch of bawdy, randy, raunchy old broads like me. We should form a club!

It seems that my post yesterday spawned a barrage of requests for my naughty songs playlist. And I will gladly share it with you, because my day is not complete until I have contributed to the debasement and debauchery of western civilization. Truly, I think the world would be a better place if everybody could get laid with the same frequency as the Latin Lover crooner types and the buxom but oblivous Lolita types.

So, without further ado, I give you, in no particular order...the "Naughty Song"s playlist. It's a pretty eclectic mix; some are slow and sultry, some are loud and raucous. Some are overtly sexual, some are subtly sensual. All will do the job nicely if you need to ahem...set the stage, so to speak. Note: these are not sweet, evocative romantic songs. I have a seperate playlist for that. These songs are about sex. Period.

1. Oh My God ~ Pink
2. Light You Up ~ Shawn Mullinis
3. Tonight I'm Fucking You ~ Enrique Iglesias
4. Love You To Death ~ Type O Negative
5. Closer ~ Nine Inch Nails
6. Crazy Bitch ~ Buck Cherry
7. Bad Girlfriend ~ Theory of A Deadman
8. Bedroom Toys ~ Duran Duran
9 Skin Divers ~ Duran Duran
10. Hungry Like the Wolf ~ Duran Duran
11. I Like The Way You Move ~ Bodyrockers
12. Love to Love You Baby ~ Donna Summer
13. Erotica ~ Madonna
14. Justify My Love ~Madonna
15. Master And Servant ~ Depeche Mode
16. Principles of Lust ~ Enigma
17. Original Sin ~ INXS
18. Darlin' Nikki ~ Prince
19. Wicked Game ~ Chris Isaak
20. Wet ~ Snoop Dog
21. Something In Your Mouth ~ Nickelback
22. Slutgarden ~ Marilyn Manson
23. Glory Box ~ Portishead
24. Lick ~ Joi (XXX Soundtrack)
25. Let's Go To Bed ~ The Cure
26. Sex I'm A....~ Berlin
27. I Want Your Sex ~ George Michael
28. Slow ~ Minogue
29. I Touch Myself ~ Divinyls
30. I Wanna Kiss You All Over ~ Exile

So there ya go. Enjoy. And if you have any additions, please shout them out. You all know how much I love a really good song that's really baaaaaad.

DISCLAIMER: Blog Antagonist is not responsible for any embarrassment, humiliation, shame or chagrin that might result from singing these songs in a public domain. The user agrees that by viewing this list, he or she is accepting the risk that downloading the songs herein may entail.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger Just Words On A Page said…

    You are missing that one naughty video you posted by D'Angelo - you know the one that you can see his peen in the lower right hand corner, and he licks his lips a lot and looks like he's getting some you know -- and he sings "How does it feel" when he you know -- blows his cork:)

    Oh and you are missing "Head" Prince:) I love your list. I got em all.

    I wanna know how that boys peen sticks straight up against his belly. DANG.

     
  • At 12:57 AM, Anonymous OmegaMom said…

    Frankie Goes to Hollywood, "Relax".

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Shelley said…

    I was going to mention Prince also, but mine were "Darling Nicki" and "Little Red Corvette."

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger AA said…

    Probably anything by Prince will do, but I was gonna say Kiss. What is it about that skinny little weird man that is so sexual?

    The song I love to sing along with right now is the C. Lo Green song Fuck You. So catchy!

    I know there are others but I can't think of them right now.

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This selection is older than you are....maybe...I dunno..anyway
    From the Concert for Bangladesh
    Leon Russell's Jumpin'Jack Flash/ Youngblood medley. OH! I love my woman but sometimes she jes don't treat me right.....

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Blog Antagonist said…

    Anonymous, according to Google, that concert took place in 1971. I was 2. :?) I looked it up on YouTube. Catchy, jazzy, uber cool. But it didn't have the sultry sound I'm looking for for my "dirty" playlist. Definitely one for the "Classics" playlist though. Thanks!

     
  • At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

    ~ just because this song is funny... have you heard of it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home