Blogs Are Stupid

Doesn't anyone believe in Dear Diary anymore? What happened to the joy of putting actual pen to paper? And why does every ordinary Jane and John think they can write well enough to burden the world with their scribblings? It’s a mystery that badly needs solving. My first entry contains my thoughts about blogging and will set your expectations. The rest will probably be stream of consciousness garbage, much like you’ll find on any other blog. Perhaps we will both come away enlightened.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Content Removed

Due to Copyright Concerns.

I had intended to leave these posts up for a week or so, despite concerns over copyright issues. Though I understand that plagiarism is a very real possibility, I felt an obligation to follow through on my promise to post the rest of the story.


Many of you have emailed me to share your concerns, and have convinced me that the risk is too great. With regret, I have removed the content and will not post more.

With any luck, you will one day be able to purchase a copy of the story at your local bookseller.

I want to thank everyone who read and commented. I want to thank those who were genuinely concerned for the safety and integrity of my story. And I want to thank those who have given me guidance, encouragement and constructive criticism. It has helped more than you can possibly know.

B.A.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm hosting the book-signing party when you come to Dallas.

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Blog Antagonist said…

    I think I love you. :?)

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This cannot be the end - please tell me you have more of this story - I want to know what happens with Jerry and your husband. BA - you have me captured.


    Let me know when the book signing is and I will fly down!

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Blog Antagonist said…

    Thank you! There is more. In fact, I thought I was finished, but I keep finding more to write about. I'll post the rest of what I have next week.

     
  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger crazymumma said…

    Funny how you can be hit hard and deep when you least expect it.

     
  • At 2:50 AM, Blogger Sandra said…

    OH NO

    I didn't ever comment on these posts because I didn't have the words. But I did nominate you for a perfect post award (before I knew you had removed them). Those who were lucky enough to read them the first time experienced a true gift with your words.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home