Blogs Are Stupid

Doesn't anyone believe in Dear Diary anymore? What happened to the joy of putting actual pen to paper? And why does every ordinary Jane and John think they can write well enough to burden the world with their scribblings? It’s a mystery that badly needs solving. My first entry contains my thoughts about blogging and will set your expectations. The rest will probably be stream of consciousness garbage, much like you’ll find on any other blog. Perhaps we will both come away enlightened.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Oh Dear...

When I decided to remove my "Funeral In a Small Town" series due to copyright concerns, I was unaware that the very wonderful and talented Sunshine Scribe had nominated it for a September perfect post award. As always, I am honored and humbled to be in such good company. Click on the icon below to see a list of all the very deserving nominees for September.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Thanks to Lucinda and MommaK for continuing this great tradition!

I've decided to repost the story in it's entirety for today. You can find it here.

When I say in it's entirety, please keep in mind that it isn't finished, though it is quite lenghty. I thought it was, but I found I had more to say. And that's a good thing. It will keep me writing and discovering, myself and the people I am writing about.

Thank You again to Sandra and to everyone who read and commented.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Sandra said…

    You are a wonderful writer who deserves much recognition. Congratulations!!

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Two comments. ;-)

    You are the best, BA.

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow. That was so powerful. It brought me back to a time I don't like to think about...but that's what great writing does.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home