Blogs Are Stupid

Doesn't anyone believe in Dear Diary anymore? What happened to the joy of putting actual pen to paper? And why does every ordinary Jane and John think they can write well enough to burden the world with their scribblings? It’s a mystery that badly needs solving. My first entry contains my thoughts about blogging and will set your expectations. The rest will probably be stream of consciousness garbage, much like you’ll find on any other blog. Perhaps we will both come away enlightened.

Monday, April 06, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

And I have company. So I'll see you in a week. Be good, and don't let the trolls take over. Truly, one knows one has made it big when one has one's own groupies. Even if they are trolls.

Dudes, life is to short to waste being a gaping hairy asshole with dingleberries. Find the beauty in life. Chill. Cleanse your aura. Meditate. Do whatever you need to do to change your outlook.

Being a negative Nellie will put you in an early grave. And who the fuck needs that?

4 Comments:

  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Shelley said…

    I guess I should thank you for this...because after I read the phrase "gaping hairy asshole with dingleberries," suddenly the chocolate covered pretzels I was eating aren't so appetizing anymore. Enjoy your company. :)

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger SUEB0B said…

    I always wish those dingleberry people could hear me laughing and saying "Well, at least I'm not YOU!"

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Girlplustwo said…

    man. i'm finally back and you're gone....
    xo

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger nina michelle said…

    you have trolls? i want trolls...its boring over at ctf

     

Post a Comment

<< Home