Blogs Are Stupid

Doesn't anyone believe in Dear Diary anymore? What happened to the joy of putting actual pen to paper? And why does every ordinary Jane and John think they can write well enough to burden the world with their scribblings? It’s a mystery that badly needs solving. My first entry contains my thoughts about blogging and will set your expectations. The rest will probably be stream of consciousness garbage, much like you’ll find on any other blog. Perhaps we will both come away enlightened.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This Might Be The Easiest Way To Do This.....



If you don't think I'll recognize you by your Facebook name, just send me a little msg. with your username or the name under which you comment. Sorry if you already emailed me. I know I'm asking you to take an extra step. I just realized I'm kind of a dumbass and it wasn't very practical for me to reply to that many emails with my FB information.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home